September 18, 2012

Pondering Patterns

Well, fall has decided to come to my neighborhood this week. I'm very excited, I LOVE fall!  It's my favorite of all the seasons even if it has to be the prelude to winter. Anyways, fall means that the little will need mama to sew her some new clothes that will cover her arms and legs and keep her warm for our adventures. So, in preparation for that, I will be participating in Elsie Marley's kids clothes week challenge. I will be pinning my little heart out on my pinterest in the coming week.




::To celebrate the change of the season, I'm also listening to music that is "fall-ish" {whatever that means}, the Lumineers pandora station is my favorite at the moment, followed closely by Margot & The Nuclear so and so's.::



No comments:

Post a Comment