March 2, 2010

Wow! I made it to the first day!


Today was our first day, and I have to say that as far as first days go it went well! Everyone loved it! I loved it! I need to dig out some more stuff to sell that's for certain! Thanks everyone for the positive feedback!

Photo taken by Tara P. All Photos © Tara P.
Photo taken by Tara P. All Photos © Tara P.
Photo taken by Tara P. All Photos © Tara P.
Photo taken by Tara P. All Photos © Tara P.
Photo taken by Tara P. All Photos © Tara P.
Photo taken by Tara P. All Photos © Tara P.

2 comments:

  1. your shop looks gorgeous! how exciting!! good luck with it all :) thanks for visiting my blog, i got a lot done today so i'll keep plugging away. take care, susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shop looks incredible! I day dream of doing this every minute, maybe I should just take the plunge. Hey would you like to sell my wreaths in your shop? I would love to create some for you. Let's chat about it sometime. Wow, I am so impressed that you are so young and you have created this. I have to come visit it. Good luck with everything and I look forward to more posts about your shop! :)

    ReplyDelete