October 2, 2009

Time for Tea?


Photo Taken by: Tara P.
Oops, so I've been busy, and haven't had time for blogging, or tea for that matter. There is some exciting things in the works. My mom and I are going to be opening a brick and mortar shop soon, and we have been working on ideas. We are sorting, scheming and organizing everything to get ready. We don't have a definite date yet, but within the next few months is our set goal. I will post pictures as soon as I find my camera charger. (Has anyone seen it by the way?) It's hard to take pictures with a dead camera. Hope everyone is enjoying the nice fall weather, and staying warm. Ohio has changed from summer to late fall within the week. I don't think that I'm ready for it, but it's here.

Sonnie Sue
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment